SHIPPINGOrders will be dispatched on regular business days, Monday to Friday and shipped through our partners couriers (TNT, FedEx or DHL). When your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via e-mail that can be used to track your order on the carrier official website.
1. SHIPPING RATES1. Portugal - free shipping 2. European Countries: - EU countries: €10 - Non-EU countries: €15 3. USA, Oceania & Rest of the World: €25 4. Russia & Brazil - We do not ship due to customs restrictions Our official online store provides complimentary overseas shipping; however, we operate on DAP (Delivered at Place) basis. This means that customers are responsible for any outstanding import taxes, clearance fees or any other additional charges which are set by the customs authorities of the destination country.
2. FREE SHIPPINGPortugal - We offer free shipping on all domestic orders. In the specific case that a customer wants to exchange the order, a shipping rate of 5€ will be applied on the next shipping. Rest of the World - All customers get free shipping on their order once their order value is equal or greater than 250€ (except in the specific case of Russia & Brazil).
3. ORDER CONFIRMATIONYou will receive an order confirmation by e-mail shortly after placing your order.
4. SHIPPING CONFIRMATIONYour order will be dispatched on the next business day from the time it is placed. As soon as your order is dispatched, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email. This email will include carrier and tracking number for your parcel. Please note that during Portuguese national holidays, orders may take up to 3 days to dispatch.
5. SHIPPING AND COLLECTING PACKAGESOnce your parcel has been shipped you will receive a tracking number by email and your parcel can then be tracked on the carrier website. The package will be delivered to the address you have stated as your delivery address. Normally, our carriers require your signature (or stamp) when delivering the goods. Thus, you should be present at the specified shipping address at the time of delivery.
6. DELIVERY TIMEWe aim to deliver your order within a maximum period of up to 3 business days from the day you received the shipping confirmation. However, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee this.
7. SHIPPING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH AN EXCHANGE / RETURN
FORA is not responsible for shipping costs that may incur regarding the exchange/return of a product. In the specific case when free shipping is applied and the updated order value with the returned product(s) is now less than 250€, the standard shipping cost (shipping rates) for the selected destination will be subtracted to the returned value. Example - Customer A: - Submits an order of 256€ (ex: 2 pairs of sunglasses, 128€ each). - Free shipping is applied (order greater than 250€). - Destination Country (ex: France - 10€). - Customer A returns one pair to FORA HQ (128€). - Final order value is now 128€. - The overall return value will be 118€ (128€ - 10€ = 118€).
For refunds, we deduct 5€ (per item) to cover restocking costs.
8. WRONG PRODUCT SENTIn the event that the wrong product has been sent to you, we will fix this issue by sending you the correct item absent of shipping costs, once we have received the wrong item from you. Any costs incurred on your behalf for the return of the wrong item shall also be refunded by us once we have received the goods from you.
9. LOST OR DAMAGED IN TRANSITIf the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know within 15 days from the time your order was placed, so that we can make a claim against the carrier. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund.
10. CURRENCIESFORA is not responsible for any currency changes or exchange rates that might apply when exchanging EUR into any other currency after an order is placed.
11. REJECTION OF DELIVERY PACKAGEIf a customer decides to cancel or reject the delivery of his/her order (package) with the carrier, FORA is not responsible for the cost of the returned shipping of the order as well as costs of taxes and customs fees (if applicable).
12. PENALTY FEE
In the specific case that a customer orders five or more items (sunglasses or optical frames) in one single order and decides to return all items, a penalty fee of 10% will be applied on the overall order value. This fee will be used to cover the logistics cost associated with the order such as handling, packing, shipping and receiving the returned order.