Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
1. EXCHANGE / RETURN PERIODWe offer a 14-day no-quibble returns policy from the delivery date of your package. You may request to return or exchange any item.
2. AUTHORIZATIONIn order to receive a return/exchange authorization please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number at the earliest opportunity. Your opinion is everything to us so please explain the reason for your exchange/return so we can keep improving our product and service.
3. CONDITIONSAll merchandise must be exchanged/returned to FORA HQ unworn and in like-new condition with the original packaging. The order confirmation or invoice must be produced in order to exchange/return the article.
4. AVAILABLE EXCHANGE / RETURN CHANNELItems purchased on our official online store (fora.pt) can only be returned or exchanged via email authorization (email@example.com) and cannot be returned or exchanged at any store selling FORA products, including our own.
5. LOCATIONReturns and exchanges should be sent to our office address below with the following shipping details:
Name: VBB – UNIPESSOAL LDA
Phone Number: (+351) 213 970 912
Address: Av. 24 de Julho 4B - armazém 8,
1200-480 Lisboa, Portugal
6. SHIPPING COSTSFORA is not responsible for shipping costs that you may incur regarding the return/exchange of a product. In the specific case when free shipping is applied and the updated order value with the returned product(s) is now less than 250€, the standard shipping cost (shipping rates) for the selected destination will be subtracted to the returned value.
- Customer A submits an order of 276€ (eg.: 2 pairs of sunglasses, 138€ each). - Free shipping is applied (order greater than 250€)
- Destination Country (eg: France – 10€)
- Customer A returns one pair to FORA (138€)
- Final order value is now 138€
- The overall return value will be 128€ (138€ - 10€ = 128€).
Refunds for returned products will be made as soon as possible, 30 days at the latest, after FORA’s office receives the returned product(s) and checks if they have not been worn and are in like-new condition with the original packaging. The refund will be made to the same method of payment used in the order. Please note that additional duties, taxes or any additional charge that you may incur will not be refunded by FORA.
For refunds, we deduct 5€ (per item*) to cover restocking costs.
8. WRONG PRODUCT SENTIn the event that the wrong product has been sent to you, we will fix this issue by sending you the correct item absent of shipping costs, once we have received the wrong item from you. Any costs incurred on your behalf for the return of the wrong item shall also be refunded by us once we have received the goods from you.
9. LOST OR DAMAGED IN TRANSITIf the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know within 15 days from the time your order was placed, so that we can issue a claim with the carrier. We will offer you the choice between a replacement or a full refund.
10. REJECTION OF DELIVERY PACKAGEIf a customer decides to cancel or reject the delivery of his/her order (package) together with the carrier without previously noticing our office staff (via firstname.lastname@example.org), then FORA will not be responsible for the cost of the return shipping as well as costs of taxes and customs fees (if applicable).
11. PENALTY FEEIn the specific case that a customer orders 5 (five) or more frames in one single order and decides to return all frames, a penalty fee of 10% will be applied to the overall order value.
Additionally, refunds for single vision prescription lenses, blue-light-blocking lenses and/or polarized lenses are subject to a penalty fee of 20% of the overall order value.